Dear St. Edward School Families,
Here are some reminders for the week:
- We celebrated a beautiful Mass yesterday morning on the 17th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks prepared by the 7th grade. Father Anderson reminded us of the importance of our names and the names of those who passed away on that tragic day. It remains a day for all of us to pray for those who lost their lives and for the police, firefighters, first responders, and military who protect our freedoms daily.
- We are looking for volunteers to host our Welcome Wednesday prospective family tours. Help us showcase St. Edward School! Volunteers will assist with the registration desk and mingle with prospective families from 8:30 to 10:30 AM on the second Wednesday of the month. Click here to volunteer!
- Returning scouts and any children interested in joining St. Edward’s Cub Scout Pack 3904 are invited to attend an informational meeting and our first Pack Night of the year on Friday, September 21 from 7:00-8:00 PM in Unity Hall. Cub Scouts is open to children in Grades 1-5, and you can start in any grade. Please arrive early if you are interested in joining to ask questions and get registration information.
- Theater group will meet and dismiss in front of the rectory this Friday, September 14 due to the construction in the gym. Rehearsal will take place in Unity Hall from 3-5 PM.
- Gym Floor Update: Last week, the gym floor was leveled with concrete and we are now awaiting the installation of the new floor. Unfortunately, the project is costing more than originally anticipated in both time and money. We are looking forward to being able to use the gym again for PE classes and other activities.
The Big Red Auction is the largest fundraiser for St. Edward School. Have you ever wondered where the Big Red Auction themes come from? Here is your chance to help select the theme for this year’s Big Red Auction on March 23, 2019. Click here to vote. Voting will be open through Friday, September 14.
- Click here for the following forms and information about
- Parent University 2018
- Big Red Car Wash
- Football and Cheer Clinics for Homecoming 2018
Please contact the office with any questions.
Let’s have the faith to move mountains this year! St. Edward, pray for us!
Mrs. Sara Lasica, Principal