No School: Friday, Nov. 3rd/Faculty Inservice
SEPO Meeting: Tuesday, Nov. 14th, 7:30pm (lower church hall) The meeting is a great opportunity to stay in touch with what is happening around school, events coming up for our community and chances for you to contribute. Stop by! Your attendance guarantees your child(ren) a NUT card.
- Cancelled: Student Council Date, Oct. 20th. Event will be rescheduled.
- Blue Ribbon Mass: Sunday, Oct. 29th at 11am. Mass will be celebrated by Bishop Kane with a reception immediately following Mass.
- Save the Date: St. Edward Boy Scout Troop 904. Annual all-you-can-eat pasta dinner. Saturday, November 18th, 4-8pm in Buckley Hall. Flyer with details posted below.
FUN FAIR: October 27th. Hosted by Grades PreK 3’s & 4’s and Kindergarten. All parents are welcome to help! What is the Fun Fair? It is a Halloween themed carnival set up in the gym. Children will enjoy playing games and receive prizes for all ages. Volunteers help make this event possible. Please donate a treat or your time.
Sign Up Links for:
- Set-up (Thursday, Oct. 26th, 2-5pm, Service Hours available, 10 parents needed)
- Fun Fair Event (Day of Event, Friday, Oct. 27th, shifts available from 8am to 3:45pm including clean-up)
- Refreshments (Treats & refreshments for volunteers and teachers during Fun Fair)
Fun Fair Schedule:
8:30 to 9:20 Kindergarten and Preschool 4
9:30 to 10:20 3rd Grade and Full Time Preschool
10:30 to 11:20 4th and 5th Grades
11:20 to 12:30 Lunch
12:30 to 1:20 1st and 2nd Grades
1:20 to 2:30 6th 7th and 8th Grades
Updated/New TRIP Form: TRIP Form 2017 Fall
Community Dining Days:
- Tuesday, Nov. 7th @ Potbelly’s (4185 W. Irving Park) from 4- 7pm. 20% back to the school. No Flyer needed.
- Thursday, Nov. 16th @ Portillo’s (7308 W. Lawrence, Harwood Heights location) from 5pm to 8pm. Show this flyer in person, on smartphone or mention the school at check out. If you are going through the drive through please mention to the first person taking your order. Link also available at online school calendar.
Won’t you help us with Tour Tuesday? Join us in welcoming prospective families! Volunteers are needed from 8:30 to 10:30 on the second Tuesday of the month to work the registration desk and mingle with prospective families (coffee and donuts are served!) Sign Up for our Upcoming Tour Tuesday on November 14th: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0944A9A72AA4F85-tour
Can’t volunteer? Please help share the Tour Tuesday message via social media, share the flyer (posted below) and dates of upcoming Tour Tuesdays (11/14, 12/12 and 2/13) with family, friends, neighbors and your community organizations.
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
- Football: Saturday, Oct. 21st @ Gompers vs. St. Norbert/Holy Cross. JV @ 11am, Varsity @ 12:30pm
- Girls Basketball: Thursday, Oct. 19th @ Eds vs QAS. Games start at 5pm. Homecoming on Monday, Oct. 23rd.
Blue Ribbon Mass officiated by Bishop Kane. Sunday, Oct. 29th at 11am. Reception to immediately follow.
Get your tickets now: Late Nite Catechism at St. Ed’s. Saturday, Nov. 4th. Doors Open at 6:30pm, Show at 7:30pm.
Be a part of St. Edward’s LEGACY WALL – ORDER NOW FOR FALL INSTALLATION!
We established the Legacy Wall program to raise funds to update Buckley Hall (Gym) and to give people the opportunity to express their appreciation to St. Edward, recognize events and to memorialize loved ones. The first project that we hope to accomplish is the installation of a new Gym floor. It has been repaired many times through the years and now has passed the point of repair and needs replacement. Consider purchasing a personalized tile. Our goal is to have 100 orders for engraved tiles by early October. We currently have orders for more than 80 tiles. You can place an order online at www.bricksrus.com/order/sted or use an order form. Order forms are available in the back of church or at the Rectory Office.
2017 Pasta Dinner BSA 904 Flier
Fun Fair Raffle Ticket Sheet
FUN FAIR RAFFLE PRIZES
Portillo’s Community Days Flyer for Nov. 16th
Tour Tuesday November Flyer
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
Monday, Oct. 23rd: Girls Basketball Homecoming Games, 5pm
Friday, Oct. 27th: Fun Fair
Sunday, Oct. 29th: Blue Ribbon Mass, 11am
Friday, Nov. 3rd: No School
Tuesday, Nov. 7th: Community Days @ Potbelly’s, 4- 7pm
Tuesday, Nov. 14th: Tour Tuesday
Tuesday, Nov. 14th: SEPO Meeting, 7:30pm
Thursday, Nov. 15th: Community Days @ Portillo’s, 5 – 8pm
Saturday, Nov. 18th: Boy Scout Pasta Dinner