New this week:
- Tired of cooking? Enjoy an inexpensive, homemade, delicious dinner by purchasing tickets to St. Edward Boy Scout Troop 904 annual spaghetti dinner on Saturday, November 17. Grab some friends and enjoy great food, live music and camaraderie as you help the boys raise funds for their summer camping trip. Tickets will be sold after every mass in November and at the door. Click here for details
- Scholastic Book Fair is now set-up at school, Oct. 16th – Oct. 19th (open during Parent Teacher conferences)
- St. Edward Scholastic Book Fair will run from Oct. 8th – 21st online. Buy online NOW – Click Here
- New this year! You can order the new Wimpy Kid book for only 8.99 plus tax. Book goes on sale in stores on October 30th.
Community Days for October:
- Thursday, October 24 from 4pm-10pm (Note date change from 10/25 to 10/24)
Nick’s Pizza & Pub
2434 W Montrose Avenue
Chicago, IL 60618
Nicks Pizza Oct 24th Flyer Needed
Last week Flyers:
- FSP hot lunch – online ordering
- Gaming Night – Saturday, Oct. 20th, 5 – 8pm – Register NOW – click here
- Reserve a spot today for this sure to sell out event!
- WHO CAN ATTEND: ANY CHILD K – 8TH
- COST: $40 FOR 1 CHILD, $60 FOR 2 KIDS & $75 FOR 3+ KIDS (ALL KIDS MUST BE IN THE SAME IMMEDIATE FAMILY FOR GROUP RATES TO APPLY)
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: EACH PARTICIPATE WILL GET TWO HOURS IN THE GAMING TRUCKS AND ONE HOUR OF FREE PLAY WITH PIZZA, SNACKS AND BEVERAGES.
- Notre Dame Cheerleader Clinic – 10/14 clinic and game 10/19 – open to K-8