Letter from Dr. Riggs regarding the IL Scholarship Fund for private school students. Invest In Kids Act – Click Here
Watch the National Blue Ribbon Award Ceremony via live stream as Sister Marie Michelle and Ms. Tracy Mortimer receive St. Edward’s recognition. We will post to the school Facebook page. Ceremony is scheduled for Tuesday, November 7th from 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
IAHC Trivia Night to support the St. Edward Youth Program. Saturday, Nov. 17th. $60 entry fee for a table of 6. $20 per table donated back. Register now for a fun night out. The Quiz Masters just might be some pretty amazing and talented St. Edward parishioners.
No School: Friday, Nov. 3rd/Faculty Inservice
Save the Date: Big Red Auction is Saturday, April 21st. Theme is Big Rad 80’s. Take advantage of our early bird BIG RED RAFFLE ticket sale: buy 3 get 1 free until Dec 1st. Buy NOW – online! Early bird drawing of $250.00 on 12/3/17 at Santa’s Breakfast and another date TBD.
Ticket cost: $50
Grand prize: $5,000 cash or one full parishioner* tuition credit
First prize: $2,500 cash
Second prize: $1,000 cash
Seller of the grand prize ticket wins: $500 cash
SEPO Meeting: Tuesday, Nov. 14th, 7:30pm (lower church hall) The meeting is a great opportunity to stay in touch with what is happening around school, events coming up for our community and chances for you to contribute. Stop by! Your attendance guarantees your child(ren) a NUT card.
Save the Date: St. Edward Boy Scout Troop 904. Annual all-you-can-eat pasta dinner. Saturday, November 18th, 4-8pm in Buckley Hall. Flyer with details posted below.
Community Dining Days:
- Tuesday, Nov. 7th @ Potbelly’s (4185 W. Irving Park) from 4- 7pm. 20% back to the school. No Flyer needed.
- Thursday, Nov. 16th @ Portillo’s (7308 W. Lawrence, Harwood Heights location) from 5pm to 8pm. Show this flyer in person, on smartphone or mention the school at check out. If you are going through the drive through please mention to the first person taking your order. Link also available at online school calendar.
Tour Tuesday – Help us by volunteering or sharing the information:
- Won’t you help us with Tour Tuesday? Join us in welcoming prospective families! Volunteers are needed from 8:30 to 10:30 on the second Tuesday of the month to work the registration desk and mingle with prospective families (coffee and donuts are served!) Sign Up for our Upcoming Tour Tuesday on November 14th: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0944A9A72AA4F85-tour
- Can’t volunteer? Please help share the Tour Tuesday message via social media, share the flyer (posted below) and dates of upcoming Tour Tuesdays (11/14, 12/12 and 2/13) with family, friends, neighbors and your community organizations.
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
- Girls Basketball Playoffs: Thursday, Nov. 2nd @ Eds/5th Grade vs. IC at 5:15pm, 6th Grade vs. SJ at 7:15pm, 8th Grade vs. SFB at 8:15pm. Ed’s 7th Grade will play 11/6 @ PFGA vs. PFGA
- Boys Basketball (Grades 5th – 8th): If you are interested in playing basketball this winter season please contact Coach Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4th Grade Girls & Boys Basketball: If you are interested in playing basketball this winter season please contact Coach Kelly at email@example.com
Be a part of St. Edward’s LEGACY WALL – ORDER NOW FOR FALL INSTALLATION!
We established the Legacy Wall program to raise funds to update Buckley Hall (Gym) and to give people the opportunity to express their appreciation to St. Edward, recognize events and to memorialize loved ones. The first project that we hope to accomplish is the installation of a new Gym floor. It has been repaired many times through the years and now has passed the point of repair and needs replacement. Consider purchasing a personalized tile. Our goal is to have 100 orders for engraved tiles by early October. We currently have orders for more than 80 tiles. You can place an order online at www.bricksrus.com/order/sted or use an order form. Order forms are available in the back of church or at the Rectory Office.
TRIP Form 2017 Fall v4
2017 Pasta Dinner BSA 904 Flier
Portillo’s Community Days Flyer for Nov. 16th
Tour Tuesday November Flyer
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
Friday, Nov. 3rd: No School
Saturday, Nov. 4th: Late Nite Catechism
Tuesday, Nov. 7th: Community Days @ Potbelly’s, 4- 7pm
Tuesday, Nov. 14th: Tour Tuesday
Tuesday, Nov. 14th: SEPO Meeting, 7:30pm
Thursday, Nov. 15th: Community Days @ Portillo’s, 5 – 8pm
Saturday, Nov. 18th: Boy Scout Pasta Dinner
Wednesday, Nov. 22nd – Friday, Nov. 24th: Thanksgiving Break