No School Days:
- Thanksgiving Break begins on Wednesday, Nov. 22nd. School resumes on Monday, Nov. 27th.
- Christmas Break begins on Friday, Dec. 22nd. School resumes on Monday, Jan. 8th.
Believe it or not, it’s almost time for Santa’s Workshop (Dec. 1st). This year we will transform the gym into a winter wonderland with lots of items available for your special little Santa. SEPO welcomes any responsible and fun adults to serve as elves! A parent, adult family member or even your nanny! If you are interested in volunteering please visit the active sign up links below.
SEPO has launched a Virtual Garage Sale Facebook page. All proceeds will benefit St. Edward School. Check out the page and become a member.
Reminder to turn in presale ONLY event forms for Santa’s Breakfast/Dec. 3rd (9:30am sold out!) and Trivia Night/Jan. 20th (only 10 tables left!). Don’t miss out on these great St. Edward traditions! Forms posted below. FYI – There will be no Christmas Tree Sale this year.
Save the Date: Big Red Auction is Saturday, April 21st. Theme is Big Rad 80’s. Take advantage of our early bird BIG RED RAFFLE ticket sale: buy 3 get 1 free until Dec 1st. Buy NOW – online! Early bird drawing of $250.00 on 12/3/17 at Santa’s Breakfast and 1/28/17 at Discovery Sunday.
- Ticket cost: $50
- Grand prize: $5,000 cash or one full parishioner* tuition credit
- First prize: $2,500 cash
- Second prize: $1,000 cash
- Seller of the grand prize ticket wins: $500 cash
Community Dining Days:
- Tuesday, Dec. 5th @ Potbelly’s (4185 W. Irving Park) from 4- 7pm. 20% back to the school. No Flyer needed.
Tour Tuesday, Dec. 12th – Help us by volunteering or sharing the information:
- Won’t you help us with Tour Tuesday? Join us in welcoming prospective families! Volunteers are needed from 8:30 to 10:30 on the second Tuesday of the month to work the registration desk and mingle with prospective families (coffee and donuts are served!) Sign Up for our Upcoming Tour Tuesday on December 12th: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0944A9A72AA4F85-tour
- Can’t volunteer? Please help share the Tour Tuesday message via social media, share the flyer (posted below) and dates of upcoming Tour Tuesdays (12/12 and 2/13) with family, friends, neighbors and your community organizations.
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
Boys Basketball Schedule (Grades 5th-8th): NWCC Schedule is now available on the school Athletics/Basketball Page – click here. 4th grade league schedule coming soon.
Calling all Home Brewers!
Are you looking for some people to share your home brew with? Then bring your beer to our second annual Chili Cook Off & Home Brew Festival on Saturday, February 10th. It doesn’t matter if this is your first beer or if you’re a master brewer. All beers and styles are welcome in the Home Brew Festival! So get out your pots, buckets, and mash tuns! Start brewing!
Come to France with Fr. Dom! Fr. Dom is leading a pilgrimage to France April 9 – 17, 2018. Join Fr. Dom and fellow parishioners on this amazing opportunity that for some will be a once in a lifetime experience. We will visit beautiful sites and cities such as Lourdes, Avingon, Paris, and the locations of famous saints such as St. John Vianney (Ars), the Little Flower (Lisieux), and Margaret Mary Alacoque (Paray Le Monial). Contact Fr. Dom today for more information by calling (773)545-6496 or e-mail FatherDominicClemente@gmail.com.
December Tour Tuesday
Santa’s Breakfast Form
TRIP Form 2017 Fall v4
2017 Pasta Dinner BSA 904 Flier
Portillo’s Community Days Flyer for Nov. 16th
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
Thursday, Nov. 16th: Community Days @ Portillo’s, 5 – 8pm
Friday, Nov. 17th: IAHC Pub Trivia benefitting Youth Sports Program
Saturday, Nov. 18th: Boy Scout Pasta Dinner
Wednesday, Nov. 22nd – Friday, Nov. 24th: Thanksgiving Break
Friday, Dec. 1st: Santa’s Workshop
Sunday, Dec. 3rd: Cookie Walk
Sunday, Dec. 3rd: Santa’s Breakfast
Week of Dec. 11th: Movie in the Classroom