- No School: Monday, May 28th/Memorial Day
- Spring Program (Grades 3, 4 & 5) along with Jr & Sr. Orchestra will perform in Buckley Hall at 7pm.
- Have you registered yet for the 2018 – 2019 school year? We still have quite a few current families that have not completed registration paperwork. Please note that our PreK classes are almost full. click here for the registration form 2018-2019
- Save the Date for the annual Art & Academic Fair, Thursday, May 24th, 7-9pm in Buckley Hall. Come out and see art projects and classroom projects on display that have been done throughout the 2017 – 2018 school year.
- St. Patrick’s High School is hosting Camp Invention for kids entering K-6, July 30 – August 3, 2018 from 8:30a.m. – 3:00p.m. Explore, Design, Build. Flyer posted below. Click here to see all of the summer camps St. Pat’s has to offer.
Please consider taking a moment to make a donation to this year’s Fund-A-Need. With your help we can continue the process of improving Buckley Hall for our School and our Community. 2018 Fund a Need Appeal Letter and Donate NOW – click here.
- This year we are continuing the process of renovating Buckley Hall with a goal of updating the sound and lighting systems. I’m sure you’ve all had the chance to experience the muffled voices during trivia night or during one of our kids plays. Even at the Big Red Auction we needed to rent equipment in order to have decent sound. With your help we will be able to work with sound and stage specialists to begin updating and repairing these systems so Buckley Hall can be an even greater asset.
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
Basketball Intramurals are underway. Playoffs on Sunday, May 20th and Championships on Tuesday, May 22nd.
Save the Date!
Homecoming week 9/29-10/7
*Cheer and flag football clinic Sat 9/29/18
*Girls home basketball Thu 10/4/18
*Pep rally Fri 10/5/18
*Homecoming mass/8:15 and parade Sat/945am
*Homecoming football Sat 1030/12
*Homecoming Dance Sat 630-930 PM
* Golf Outing 12 PM Sun 10/7 – we are only allowing 120 golfers- 30 Foursomes. Registration opens July 1st. Register early. More info to come.
Save the Date(s):
- Father Mike’s Retirement Mass and Celebration: Sunday, June 3rd, 11am Mass
- Sister Marie Michelle’s Retirement Mass and Celebration: Sunday, June 10th, 11am Mass
St. Edward Parish Book Club: Join our Book Club! “The Long Loneliness”, An Autobiography by Dorothy Day. First meeting will be May 15th. All Book Club meetings are held in the Rectory Hall from 7:00 – 8:00 pm. For more details – click here.
CAMP INVENTION at St. Pat’s
Spring Boys Basketball Jamboree 2018
Musical Theatre – Willy Wonka Performance, May 12th
St Eds T-Ball 2018 Registration Flyer
2018 SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT
INTRAMURAL BASKETBALL LEAGUE Form
Big Red Run Waiver and BigRed Run Registration Form
Windy City Theatre Parent Reps_intro letter
SMM – 2018 – Announcement
TRIP form 2018 Winter v1 (updated)
Pre-Registration Letter 2018
Pre-registration form 2018-2019
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
- Talent Show, May 10th, 7pm (Buckley Hall)
- Willy Wonka, May 12th (performance times vary by cast)
- Spring Program, May 16th, 7pm
- New Family Night, May 17th, 6:30-8:30pm
- Big Red Run, May 19th, 8am
- Art & Academic Fair, May 24th, 7-9pm
- Field Day, May 25th
- No School, Memorial Day, May 28th
- Class of 2018 Graduation, May 31st, 7pm
- PreSchool Celebration, 1:30pm
- Kindergarten Celebration, 1:30pm
- Last Day of School, Mass & Recognition Ceremony, 8:15am with 10am Dismissal
Thank you to our Auction & 5K Sponsors!