New Principal Announcement – click here
- No School: Monday, May 28th/Memorial Day
- Celebration/Graduation Dates:
- Class of 2018/8th Grade Graduation: May 31st @ 7pm (Church)
- PreSchool Celebration: June 5th @ 1:30 pm (Buckley Hall)
- Kindergarten Celebration: June 6th @ 1:30 pm (Buckley Hall)
- Final School Mass & Recognition Ceremony, Grades 1st – 7th: June 8th @ 8:15 am (Church)
- Last Day of School, Grades 1st – 7th: June 8th @ 10am
- Pinball Tournament (Auction sign-up event) will be held on May 22nd in the gym at 3:30pm. All are welcome to attend and watch the excitement. There is no admission fee and concessions will be sold at halftime. Thank you to Mrs. Krohn for coming back as Master of Ceremonies!
- Save the Date for the annual Art & Academic Fair, Thursday, May 24th, 7-9pm in Buckley Hall. Come out and see art projects and classroom projects on display that have been done throughout the 2017 – 2018 school year. Flyer posted below.
- Field Day, May 25th. SEPO is sponsoring some new additions to the line up this year – we will have an obstacle course, dunk tank, pop a shot, face painting and baseball throw to amplify what is already a great day for the kids to enjoy the sun and some physical activity. We need your help to keep the fun going. Please follow the link below to sign up to help. It will definitely be a fun day for all. www.SignUpGenius.com/go/
Summer tutoring in any subject area for students of any grade with Mrs. Kathryn Chun & Mr. David Chun. These sessions are a great way to build confidence, stay sharp, provide academic reinforcement, and prepare for the next school year. Details and contact information in the forms posted below.
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
Basketball Intramurals: Championship games will be held Tuesday, May 22nd.
Save the Date(s)!
Homecoming week 9/29-10/7
*Cheer and flag football clinic Sat 9/29/18
*Girls home basketball Thu 10/4/18
*Pep rally Fri 10/5/18
*Homecoming mass/8:15 and parade Sat/945am
*Homecoming football Sat 1030/12
*Homecoming Dance Sat 630-930 PM
* Golf Outing 12 PM Sun 10/7 – we are only allowing 120 golfers- 30 Foursomes. Registration opens July 1st. Register early. More info to come.
Save the Date(s):
- Father Mike’s Retirement Mass and Celebration: Sunday, June 3rd, 11am Mass
- Sister Marie Michelle’s Retirement Mass and Celebration: Sunday, June 10th, 11am Mass
Tutoring 2018 Cover letter
2018 tutoring schedule form
Fine Art + Academic Fair – May 24th
CAMP INVENTION at St. Pat’s
Spring Boys Basketball Jamboree 2018
St Eds T-Ball 2018 Registration Flyer
Big Red Run Waiver and BigRed Run Registration Form
SMM – 2018 – Announcement
TRIP form 2018 Winter v1 (updated)
Pre-Registration Letter 2018
Pre-registration form 2018-2019
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
- New Family Night, May 17th, 6:30-8:30pm
- Big Red Run, May 19th, 8am
- Pinball Tournament, May 22nd, 3:30pm
- Art & Academic Fair, May 24th, 7-9pm
- Field Day, May 25th
- No School, Memorial Day, May 28th
- Class of 2018 Graduation, May 31st, 7pm
- PreSchool Celebration, June 5th, 1:30pm
- Kindergarten Celebration, June 6th, 1:30pm
- Last Day of School, Mass & Recognition Ceremony, June 8th, 8:15am with 10am Dismissal
Thank you to our Auction & 5K Sponsors!