Early Dismissal, Friday, March 9th, 11:30am
Easter Break begins Friday, March 30th, school resumes Monday, April 9th
Warm Weather Policy begins Monday, April 9th (refer to Uniform Dress Code)
Sports Dress Down Signup Day: Week of March 19th. Give your child and his/her entire classroom the opportunity to dress down in support of their favorite sports team one day the week of march 19th. Your teacher will decide which day that week is best. $40 per classroom. Sign up now – click here.
Windy City Theatre Program: Announcing Parent Representatives, Cindy & Tony Weyers, as liasons to improve the performance space and program from lighting and sound to volunteers. Thank you! Please read their welcome and intro letter posted below.
Boy Scout Pancake Breakfast: Sunday, March 25th. All you can eat, meet the Easter bunny and a kids pancake eating contest. See flyer below.
Next SEPO Meeting is Tuesday, March 13th, 7:30pm. Lower Church Hall. All parents/guardians are invited to attend. Attendance guarantees a NUT card for your child(ren).
St. Edward students will be participating in a St. Joseph Table on Friday March 16, 2018. The celebration of St. Joseph is a Meatless Meal. Each student is asked to bring a specific item for approximately 10-12 people as listed below in the flyer. In addition you can read about the Legend of St. Joseph Table.
Big Rad 80’s Auction (Saturday, April 21st, 6 – 11:30pm: We need your help:
- Donation Form – Looking for donations, big and small. Vacation home? Group sign-up event? Golf package? Travel miles? Tickets to a show, sporting event? Restaurant gift certificates?
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Advertise your business in our community and support the Auction and the 5k run. Many options to get your business marketed.
- Big Red Raffle Tickets. $50 per ticket with a grand prize of $5,000. Buy online (click here) or return the tickets previously sent home
- Flyers attached below.
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
Volleyball at home vs SFB, Thursday – March 8th.
Boys Game at 5pm
6th Grade Girls at 5:45pm
7th Grade Girls at 6:30pm
8th Grade Girls at 7:15pm
Legacy Wall Update: The 1st order of 75 tiles were installed over holiday break. This will be an ongoing project as we receive orders they will continued to be installed in batches of 50 tiles. Order your custom tile now – click here.
Please attend our Parish Mission. To Praise, To Bless and To Preach.
Windy City Theatre Parent Reps_intro letter
Trinity Irish Dancers.3.9.18.Performance
St. Joseph 2018 Week 2 flyer
According to legend St. Joseph 2018
Boy Scout Pancake Breakfast
St. Joseph 2018 Class Details for Items to be brought on March 16th
SMM – 2018 – Announcement
TRIP form 2018 Winter v1 (updated)
Pre-Registration Letter 2018
Pre-registration form 2018-2019
2018 Auction & 5K SponsorshipPackages
2018 Big Red Auction Donation Form
BIG RAD 80’s Auction TICKET FLYER
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
- Friday, March 9th: Parent/Teacher Conferences, 11:30am Dismissal
- Sunday, March 11th: Community Days – Chicago Wolves Game (pre-purchase required)
- Tuesday, March 13th: SEPO Meeting, 7:30pm
- Friday, March 16th: St. Joseph’s Table, 11am – 1pm
- Wednesday, March 28th: Living Stations of the Cross, 1:45pm
- Easter Break begins Friday, March 30th, school resumes Monday, April 9th
- Warm Weather Policy Begins, April 9th
- History Fair, 12 – 3pm (gym)
- Aspire Testing – April 16th through the 24th
- Big Red Auction, April 21st, 6 – 11:30pm
Thank you to our Auction & 5K Sponsors!