New this week:
Classroom Big Red Auction Dress Down Day: Date: March 22nd/Price: $40 per classroom
Sign Up Now – Click Here. Give your child and his/her entire classroom the opportunity to enjoy an extra dress down day wearing his/her favorite age appropriate TV themed t-shirt with jeans in support of this year’s Big Red Auction. Teachers and room reps will be notified early next week for all participating classrooms.
Reminder Yankee Candle orders are due TODAY! Support our school by purchasing Yankee Candles! 40% of the sale will go directly to our Blue Ribbon School AND your home will smell great! Click this link and purchase your candles online https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/home.htm St. Edward Account # 990009360
- St. Joseph 2019 Week 2 flyer
- St. Joseph letter, Week 1 – items needed by Grade
- St. Joseph Story: According to legend
The Big Red Auction is St. Ed’s biggest fundraiser of the year , and we need your help! Please consider donating an item or cash, hosting a sign-up event, sponsoring the event or volunteering. See the attached letter for details. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Big Red Auction raffle tickets – $75. Purchase via cash, check, or online sales, and be ready for the next Early Bird Drawing on Jan 27th. All early bird winners are eligible for the main drawing. Buy your tickets online at https://www.stedwardschoolbigredauction.com/big-red-raffle.html
- Only 400 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD! (IF LESS THAN 400 TICKETS ARE SOLD, CASH PRIZES COULD BE REDUCED)
- GRAND PRIZE: $10,000 CASH
- FIRST PRIZE: $3,000 CASH
- SECOND PRIZE: UNLIMITED NUT CARDS FOR 2019/20 SCHOOL YEAR
2019-2020 St. Edward Registration – Registration Form 19-20
- Register by February 15 for the early bird registration fee. After February 15, the family registration fee will increase by $50.
- It is time for registration for the 2019-2020 school year. Registration enrollment figures are used as a baseline to estimate enrollment for the next school year and are an essential first step in the school’s budgeting process. This process is used to determine staffing needs and the tuition rates we set each year and therefore impacts every family with children at St. Edward School.
Upcoming Community Days :
Tuesday, April 2nd from 3pm-7pm
PotBelly’s located at 4185 W. Irving Park, 20% back to the school. No Flyer needed.
Youth Sports Program:
@ Home vs. St. Barts, 3/13, games start at 5pm
@ SJ on 3/18, games start at 4:30pm
@ 5th Grade on 3/22 at Barts, 8PM vs. Barts
- 2019 Track & Field Registration Form are DUE Friday, March 15th Click here to download from– return to school
- Spring i9 2019 Sports Program Flyer
- Spring Chess Scholars sign-up: https://www.chessscholars.com/signup
- Camp Invention at St. Pat’s flyer 2019
Registration Form 2019-2020
- TRIP form WINTER 2019 version
- FSP hot lunch – online ordering
- ACT Aspire Parent Letter for Returning Students 2018
- Archdiocese of Chicago System_Wide_Grades_3_8_2018
- CANTS (Authorization for Background Check)