My monthly newsletter is now posted – click here
9am start on Friday, Feb. 2nd (**Please note there will be no Before Care offered this day as all teachers and staff will be enjoying Breakfast as an appreciation celebration hosted by SEPO**)
No School Friday, Feb. 9th
No School, Monday, Feb. 19th
Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship/Invest In Kids Act – want to learn more? Follow this link for more information on how to donate or apply.
St. Edward Student Council Valentine’s Day Carnation Sale – order forms due Monday, February 5th! What better way to show someone how special they are than by sending them a flower (or a bunch of flowers!) for Valentine’s Day! Form posted below.
February Tour Tuesday
Won’t you help us with Tour Tuesday? Join us in welcoming prospective families! Volunteers are needed from 8:30 to 10:30 on the second Tuesday of the month to work the registration desk and mingle with prospective families (coffee and donuts are served!) http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0944A9A72AA4F85-tour1
Community Days: Tuesday, Feb. 6th, 4-7pm @ Potbelly’s 4185 W. Irving Park. 20% back to the school. No Flyer needed
2018 – 2019 Calendar Dates/Easter Break Date has been added……
- 1st day of school – Aug. 16th
- Christmas Vacation – Dec. 21st @ 3:00 p.m., school resumes January 7th
- 2019 Easter Break will start on April 15th and school resumes on April 25th (the break is extended due to a mandatory NCEA meeting for Chicago Archdiocese employees)
- Last day of school – June 7, 2019
- Eighth Grade Graduation – May 30th
Big Rad 80’s Auction: We need your help:
- Donation Form – Looking for donations, big and small. Vacation home? Group sign-up event? Golf package? Travel miles? Tickets to a show, sporting event? Restaurant gift certificates?
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Advertise your business in our community and support the Auction and the 5k run. Many options to get your business marketed.
- Big Red Raffle Tickets. $50 per ticket with a grand prize of $5,000. Buy online (click here) or return the tickets previously sent home
- Flyers attached below.
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
Cheerleading Camp for 1st – 7th grade (coed) DCP Cheer Kids Camp Flyer
Super Bowl Party, Feb. 4th, 3- 11pm. Stop by and support the Youth Sports Program.
From our Home Field Park District Partner (Gompers Park), Valentine’s Dance on February, 9th: Gompers- valentines 2018
Legacy Wall Update: The 1st order of 75 tiles were installed over holiday break. This will be an ongoing project as we receive orders they will continued to be installed in batches of 50 tiles. Order your custom tile now – click here.
Calling all Home Brewers & Chili Chefs! Are you looking for some people to share your home brew with? Then bring your beer to our second annual Chili Cook Off & Home Brew Festival on Saturday, February 10th. It doesn’t matter if this is your first beer or if you’re a master brewer. All beers and styles are welcome in the Home Brew Festival! So get out your pots, buckets, and mash tuns! Start brewing! Chefs and Brewers sign-up Now. Purchase Event tickets Now.
Parent Letter – Jan. 2018
Carnation Vday Sale
February Tour Tuesday Flyer
TRIP form 2018 Winter v1
Pre-Registration Letter 2018
Pre-registration form 2018-2019
2018 Auction & 5K SponsorshipPackages
2018 Big Red Auction Donation Form
BIG RAD 80’s Auction TICKET FLYER
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
- Friday, Feb. 2nd: School starts at 9am
- Sunday, Feb. 4th: Super Bowl Party, 3 – 11pm
- Tuesday, Feb. 6th: Community Days at Potbelly’s, 4 – 7pm
- Friday, Feb. 9th: No School, Catechetical Conference
- Saturday, Feb. 10th: Chili Cook Off & Home Brew Fest
- Tuesday, Feb. 13th: Tour Tuesday
- Wednesday, Feb. 14th: Ash Wednesday
- Friday, Feb. 16th: Father/Daughter Dance