It is time for pre-registration for the 2018-2019 school year. Pre-registration enrollment figures are used as a baseline to estimate enrollment for the next school year and are an essential first step in the school’s budgeting process. This process is used to determine staffing needs and the tuition rates we set each year and therefore impacts every family with children at St. Edward School. We are asking for your help with this process. If you know you are coming back to St. Edward School next year; please pre-register before Wednesday, January 24th. Forms are attached below.
2018 – 2019 Calendar Dates: A few dates have been approved to share.
- 1st day of school – Aug. 16th
- Last day of school – June 7, 2019
- Christmas Vacation – Dec. 21st @ 3:00 p.m., school resumes January 7th
- Eighth Grade Graduation – May 30th
Discovery Sunday on January 28th kicks off Catholic Schools Week. Our most comprehensive Open House with school tours, extracurricular showcase and school fair. Sign-up to volunteer, we need help with the following: set-up, tour guide, baked goods, water, clean-up, etc.
Registration is still open:
Musical Theatre/Spring Session is Willy Wonka! (Grades 1- 8), Fridays 3 – 5pm, January 26th – May 12th. Register Now – click here.
Jan. 25th. Nick’s Pizza & Pub– 2434 W Montrose, 11am to 10pm. Dine in or Carryout. 25% goes back to the school with flyer (posted below and online calendar).
Big Rad 80’s Auction: We need your help:
- Donation Form – Looking for donations, big and small. Vacation home? Group sign-up event? Golf package? Travel miles? Tickets to a show, sporting event? Restaurant gift certificates?
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Advertise your business in our community and support the Auction and the 5k run. Many options to get your business marketed.
- Big Red Raffle Tickets. $50 per ticket with a grand prize of $5,000. Buy online (click here) or return the tickets previously sent home
- Flyers attached below.
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
Boys Basketball Homecoming: Tuesday, Jan. 30th vs PFGA
Save the Date: Super Bowl Party, Feb. 4th, 3- 11pm. Stop by and support the Youth Sports Program.
Legacy Wall Update: The 1st order of 75 tiles were installed over holiday break. This will be an ongoing project as we receive orders they will continued to be installed in batches of 50 tiles. Order your custom tile now – click here.
Calling all Home Brewers & Chili Chefs! Are you looking for some people to share your home brew with? Then bring your beer to our second annual Chili Cook Off & Home Brew Festival on Saturday, February 10th. It doesn’t matter if this is your first beer or if you’re a master brewer. All beers and styles are welcome in the Home Brew Festival! So get out your pots, buckets, and mash tuns! Start brewing! Chefs and Brewers sign-up Now. Purchase Event tickets Now.
Pre-Registration Letter 2018
Pre-registration form 2018-2019
2018 Auction & 5K SponsorshipPackages
2018 Big Red Auction Donation Form
Chess Scholars – Winter 2018 –
BIG RAD 80’s Auction TICKET FLYER
Nick’s Pizza Jan. 25th
TRIP Form 2017 Fall v4
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
- Saturday, Jan. 20th: Trivia Night (presale event only), 7pm to midnight
- Thursday, Jan. 25th: Community Days, Nick’s Pizza, 11am to 10pm
- Sunday, Jan. 28th – Feb. 2nd: Catholic Schools Week
- Sunday, Jan. 28th: Discovery Sunday 10:30am – 1:30pm
- Friday, Feb. 2nd: School starts at 9am
- Sunday, Feb. 4th: Super Bowl Party, 3 – 11pm
- Friday, Feb. 9th: No School, Catechetical Conference
- Saturday, Feb. 10th: Chili Cook Off & Home Brew Fest