New this week:
2019-2020 St. Edward Registration – Registration Form 19-20
- Register by February 15 for the early bird registration fee. After February 15, the family registration fee will increase by $50.
- It is time for registration for the 2019-2020 school year. Registration enrollment figures are used as a baseline to estimate enrollment for the next school year and are an essential first step in the school’s budgeting process. This process is used to determine staffing needs and the tuition rates we set each year and therefore impacts every family with children at St. Edward School.
Tax Credit Scholarship Matching Gift Program: To help their donations have even more impact in 2019, several donors have agreed to pool their resources and offer a 2-for-1 matching gift program to the more than 160 schools run by the Archdiocese of Chicago, up to $5 million total. Get More Info Here – Tax Credit Match Info Sheet
The Annual Father Daughter Dance will be held on Friday, February 15th, 7-9pm. Thank you to Girl Scout Troops 25593 and 23138 for sponsoring this event. father daughter flyer
Big Red Auction raffle tickets – $75. Purchase via cash, check, or online sales, and be ready for the next Early Bird Drawing on Jan 27th. All early bird winners are eligible for the main drawing. Buy your tickets online at https://www.stedwardschoolbigredauction.com/big-red-raffle.html
- Congrats to Mary K. Bollard from Flagstaff, AZ (Trisha Correa’s mom) as the 2nd Early Bird Big Red Raffle winner ($250).
- Only 400 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD! (IF LESS THAN 400 TICKETS ARE SOLD, CASH PRIZES COULD BE REDUCED)
- GRAND PRIZE: $10,000 CASH
- FIRST PRIZE: $3,000 CASH
- SECOND PRIZE: UNLIMITED NUT CARDS FOR 2019/20 SCHOOL YEAR
Upcoming Community Days :
Lou’s Pizza for StEdwardSchl
Youth Sports Program:
- Boys Basketball
Tonight vs IC, 6th grade at 6pm (NDCP) for NWCC Championship game
- 4th Grade League on Saturday, Feb. 16th:
Girls vs. Thecla @ Thecla, 1pm
Boys Red vs. SMOW @ SJ, 10am
Boys White vs SJ @ SJ, 1pm
- Volleyball – 1st Game, February 20th @ QAS