Early Dismissal, Friday, March 9th, 11:30am
Easter Break begins Friday, March 30th, school resumes Monday, April 9th
Warm Weather Policy begins Monday, April 9th (refer to Uniform Dress Code)
Next SEPO Meeting is Tuesday, March 13th, 7:30pm. Lower Church Hall. All parents/guardians are invited to attend. Attendance guarantees a NUT card for your child(ren).
St. Edward students will be participating in a St. Joseph Table on Friday March 16, 2018. The celebration of St. Joseph is a Meatless Meal. Each student is asked to bring a specific item for approximately 10-12 people as listed below in the flyer. In addition you can read about the Legend of St. Joseph Table.
March 9th at 11am/Trinity Irish Dancers to perform before Early Dismissal. All parents, neighbors, extended family and friends are invited to this event. For full details see flyer posted below.
Big Rad 80’s Auction (Saturday, April 21st, 6 – 11:30pm: We need your help:
- Donation Form – Looking for donations, big and small. Vacation home? Group sign-up event? Golf package? Travel miles? Tickets to a show, sporting event? Restaurant gift certificates?
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Advertise your business in our community and support the Auction and the 5k run. Many options to get your business marketed.
- Big Red Raffle Tickets. $50 per ticket with a grand prize of $5,000. Buy online (click here) or return the tickets previously sent home
- Flyers attached below.
2018 – 2019 Calendar Dates
- 1st day of school – Aug. 16th
- Christmas Vacation – Dec. 21st @ 3:00 p.m., school resumes January 7th
- 2019 Easter Break will start on April 15th and school resumes on April 25th (the break is extended due to a mandatory NCEA meeting for Chicago Archdiocese employees)
- Eighth Grade Graduation – May 30th
- Last day of school – June 7, 2019
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
1st Home Volleyball game tomorrow (Thursday, March 1st) vs. IC.
Boys B – 4:15pm
Boys Varsity – 5pm
6th Grade Girls – 5:45pm
7th Grade Girls – 6:30pm
8th Grade Girls – 7:15pm
Legacy Wall Update: The 1st order of 75 tiles were installed over holiday break. This will be an ongoing project as we receive orders they will continued to be installed in batches of 50 tiles. Order your custom tile now – click here.
Trinity Irish Dancers.3.9.18.Performance
According to legend St. Joseph 2018
St. Joseph 2018 Class Details for Items to be brought on March 16th
SMM – 2018 – Announcement
Feb. 2018 Parent Letter
Student Council 80’s Dance & Parent Permission Flyer
Corned Beef Scholarship Dinner Flyer 2018
TRIP form 2018 Winter v1 (updated)
Pre-Registration Letter 2018
Pre-registration form 2018-2019
2018 Auction & 5K SponsorshipPackages
2018 Big Red Auction Donation Form
BIG RAD 80’s Auction TICKET FLYER
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
- Friday, March 2nd: Student Council Dance, 6 – 9pm
- Sunday, March 4th: McNulty/Kelly Corned Beef Scholarship Dinner, 12-5pm
- Friday, March 9th: Parent/Teacher Conferences, 11:30am Dismissal
- Sunday, March 11th: Community Days – Chicago Wolves Game (pre-purchase required)
- Tuesday, March 13th: SEPO Meeting, 7:30pm
- Friday, March 16th: St. Joseph’s Table, 11am – 1pm
- Wednesday, March 28th: Living Stations of the Cross, 1:45pm
- Easter Break,begins Friday, March 30th, school resumes Monday, April 9th
Thank you to our Auction & 5K Sponsors!