New this week:
St. Edward students will be participating in a St. Joseph Table on Friday March 15, 2019. The celebration of St. Joseph is a Meatless Meal. Each student is asked to bring a specific item for approximately 10-12 people as listed in the attached letter.
Summer Camp: Invention Camp at St. Patrick HS:
For children entering grades K–6
Date & Time: July 29 – August 2, 2019 from 8:30a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Flyer for more details: Camp Invention Multi flyer 2019
26th Annual, Family friendly event on Sunday, March 3rd, Noon to 5pm. The annual scholarship dinner is in memory of St. Edward alumna Maureen McNulty ‘89 and St. Edward Youth Program Coach and alumnus Michael E. Kelly ‘56. All proceeds go to scholarships for graduating St. Edward eighth-graders who will attend Catholic high schools. The dinner has to date granted over $90,000+ to St. Edward graduates! Have a great time with family, friends and neighbors, and help support our kids!
Corned Beef Dinner details
The Big Red Auction is St. Ed’s biggest fundraiser of the year , and we need your help! Please consider donating an item or cash, hosting a sign-up event, sponsoring the event or volunteering. See the attached letter for details. Contact email@example.com with questions.
2019-2020 St. Edward Registration – Registration Form 19-20
- Register by February 15 for the early bird registration fee. After February 15, the family registration fee will increase by $50.
- It is time for registration for the 2019-2020 school year. Registration enrollment figures are used as a baseline to estimate enrollment for the next school year and are an essential first step in the school’s budgeting process. This process is used to determine staffing needs and the tuition rates we set each year and therefore impacts every family with children at St. Edward School.
Tax Credit Scholarship Matching Gift Program: To help their donations have even more impact in 2019, several donors have agreed to pool their resources and offer a 2-for-1 matching gift program to the more than 160 schools run by the Archdiocese of Chicago, up to $5 million total. Get More Info Here – Tax Credit Match Info Sheet
Big Red Auction raffle tickets – $75. Purchase via cash, check, or online sales, and be ready for the next Early Bird Drawing on Jan 27th. All early bird winners are eligible for the main drawing. Buy your tickets online at https://www.stedwardschoolbigredauction.com/big-red-raffle.html
- Only 400 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD! (IF LESS THAN 400 TICKETS ARE SOLD, CASH PRIZES COULD BE REDUCED)
- GRAND PRIZE: $10,000 CASH
- FIRST PRIZE: $3,000 CASH
- SECOND PRIZE: UNLIMITED NUT CARDS FOR 2019/20 SCHOOL YEAR
Upcoming Community Days :
Tuesday, March 5th from 3pm-7pm
PotBelly’s located at 4185 W. Irving Park, 20% back to the school. No Flyer needed.
Youth Sports Program:
@ Home vs. SFB on 2/26, games start at 4:15pm
@ 5th Grade on 2/25, 5:30PM vs. IC
- 2019 Track & Field Registration Form Click here to download from Form– return to school