Early Dismissal, Friday, March 9th, 11:30am
March 9th at 11am/Trinity Irish Dancers to perform before Early Dismissal. All parents, neighbors, extended family and friends are invited to this event.
Looking for something totally gnarly to do on Friday, March 2nd?! Student Council has your back! Come join us for a righteous party in the gym to celebrate the best of the 80’s!
- Who: All 4th – 8th grade students of St. Edward School (+1 non-St. Ed guest) and the totally tubular alumni of St. Ed’s
- What: A totally rad party dedicated to celebrating the best decade ever…the 80’s!
- When: Friday, March 2nd from 6 – 9pm
- Where: In the gym
- Parent Permission Slip required: See below
Join St. Edward School families for an afternoon at the Chicago Wolves game at All State Arena on Sunday, March 11. Game time is 3pm vs. the Rockford Icehogs. Tickets are $20 each and vouchers may be purchased for $6 hot dog/soda ($11.50 value). Order forms are attached here and must be returned to Kate Kinne (backpack mail to Bennett Kinne Room 202) by Wednesday, February 28. Check can be made payable to St. Edward School, cash is ok too. All attendees will receive a free Wolves hat. Hope to see you there!
Save the Date: 25th Annual McNulty/Kelly Corned Beef Scholarship Dinner, March 4th, 12 – 5pm. Flyer posted below.
Big Rad 80’s Auction (Saturday, April 21st, 6 – 11:30pm: We need your help:
- Donation Form – Looking for donations, big and small. Vacation home? Group sign-up event? Golf package? Travel miles? Tickets to a show, sporting event? Restaurant gift certificates?
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Advertise your business in our community and support the Auction and the 5k run. Many options to get your business marketed.
- Big Red Raffle Tickets. $50 per ticket with a grand prize of $5,000. Buy online (click here) or return the tickets previously sent home
- Flyers attached below.
2018 – 2019 Calendar Dates
- 1st day of school – Aug. 16th
- Christmas Vacation – Dec. 21st @ 3:00 p.m., school resumes January 7th
- 2019 Easter Break will start on April 15th and school resumes on April 25th (the break is extended due to a mandatory NCEA meeting for Chicago Archdiocese employees)
- Eighth Grade Graduation – May 30th
- Last day of school – June 7, 2019
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
Volleyball season starts with a game on Thursday, Feb. 22nd at PFGA.
Legacy Wall Update: The 1st order of 75 tiles were installed over holiday break. This will be an ongoing project as we receive orders they will continued to be installed in batches of 50 tiles. Order your custom tile now – click here.
Student Council 80’s Dance & Parent Permission Flyer
Portillo’s Community Days on 2/22
Corned Beef Scholarship Dinner Flyer 2018
Parent Letter – Jan. 2018
TRIP form 2018 Winter v1 (updated)
Pre-Registration Letter 2018
Pre-registration form 2018-2019
2018 Auction & 5K SponsorshipPackages
2018 Big Red Auction Donation Form
BIG RAD 80’s Auction TICKET FLYER
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
- Saturday, Feb. 24th: Movie Night in the Gym, 6:30-9pm
- Friday, March 2nd: Student Council Dance, 6 – 9pm
- Sunday, March 4th: McNulty/Kelly Corned Beef Scholarship Dinner, 12-5pm
- Friday, March 9th: Parent/Teacher Conferences, 11:30am Dismissal
- Sunday, March 11th: Community Days – Chicago Wolves Game (pre-purchase required)
- Tuesday, March 13th: SEPO Meeting, 7:30pm
- Friday, March 16th: St. Joseph’s Table, 11am – 1pm
Thank you to our Auction & 5K Sponsors!