New this week:
St. Edward Food Drive collection Dec. 3rd – 11th. Student Council is teaming up with the Irving Park Community Food Pantry to donate items to their Holiday distribution which occurs on December 19th. See flyer for classroom details.
Food Drive items and Food Drive Letter
Pajama Dress Down Signup day/Date: Week of December 17th/Price: $40 per classroom
Register Now – Click Here!
- Give your child and his/her entire classroom the opportunity to dress down in pajamas one day the week of December 17th. Your teacher will decide which day that week is best.
- To make a purchase, simply search for your child’s teacher in the drop downs to the left. If you can’t find your teacher’s name or if you receive a sold out message at checkout, that means someone else has already purchased this item and your child is all set.
- An email will be sent to each classroom with a call-out to the purchaser by the 14th. Thanks for your continued to support!
We are looking for volunteers to host our Welcome Wednesday prospective family tours. Click here to volunteer! You, as parents, are the greatest asset we have to sell our school. Please help us get the word out there about the great things we do at St. Ed’s! Next tour date is Wednesday, Dec. 12th.
Big Red Auction raffle tickets – $75. Purchase via cash, check, or online sales, and be ready for the next Early Bird Drawing on Jan 27th. All early bird winners are eligible for the main drawing. Buy your tickets online at https://www.stedwardschoolbigredauction.com/big-red-raffle.html
- Congrats to the McCloskey family as the 1st Early Bird Big Red Raffle winner ($250).
- Only 400 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD! (IF LESS THAN 400 TICKETS ARE SOLD, CASH PRIZES COULD BE REDUCED)
- GRAND PRIZE: $10,000 CASH
- FIRST PRIZE: $3,000 CASH
- SECOND PRIZE: UNLIMITED NUT CARDS FOR 2019/20 SCHOOL YEAR
Trivia Night hosted by Class of 2019 – ONLY 3 tables are left. Form attached – January 19th. Make sure you fill out form and return with payment. TriviaNight2019Flyer
Community Days for December:
Monday, Dec. 10th from 5pm -8pm
Fearless Cooking Holiday Pop-Up Shop
4501 North Milwaukee Ave.
Bring in Flyer
Fearless Cooking offers unique, environmentally sustainable cookware, kitchen tools, holiday gifts & gourmet foods.
10% of all sales will be donated to St. Ed’s.
Fearless Cooking Flyer
Thursday, Dec. 13th from 5pm-8pm
Portillo’s located at:
7308 W. Lawrence Ave
Harwood Heights, IL 60706
Bring in Flyer or show on your smartphone
Portillos Flyer Dec13
Youth Sports Program:
- TONIGHT (12/5) at home vs. QAS Blue. Concessions will be open. Come out and cheer the boys on. Games start at 5pm and thereafter, on the hour.
- Saturday, Dec. 8th starts the Winter League for 4th grade girls & boys. St. Ed’s will be hosting. Concessions will be open. Come out and cheer on the BIG RED.
9am Girls vs IC
10am Red Boys vs QAS Gold
1pm White Boys vs. Thecla