Youth Sports Program is looking for coach(es) for Girls Volleyball Program (6th – 8th graders). Practice starts after the holidays. If interested contact Athletic Director, Mike Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Date: Catholic Schools Week kicks off with Discovery Sunday on January 28th. Our most comprehensive Open House with school tours, extracurricular showcase and school fair. We will be reaching out soon asking for volunteers. Thank you!
Next SEPO Meeting – Tuesday, January 9th. Right after break but we will need Room Reps and parents in attendance to discuss Catholic Schools Week, Teacher Appreciation Day, Auction projects by classroom and many other upcoming Spring events! Attendance guarantees a NUT card.
Community Days (mark your calendars now):
- 3rd Annual Eve of the Eve Party, Dec. 30th, 8pm – 11pm Join us in celebrating the new year by raising money for St. Edward. Legno @ 4250 N Central Ave. $60 per person. Includes light appetizers and open bar with top shelf liquor, beer and wine. Purchase your tickets by December 28th – click here. A portion of the ticket price will be donated back to the school.
- Jan. 2nd. Potbelly’s 4185 W. Irving Park, 4-7pm. 20% back to the school. No Flyer needed
Jan. 25th. Nick’s Pizza & Pub– 2434 W Montrose, 11am to 10pm. Dine in or Carryout. 25% goes back to the school with flyer (posted below and online calendar).
No School Days:
Christmas Break begins on Friday, Dec. 22nd. School resumes on Monday, Jan. 8th.
Monday, Jan. 15th in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Trivia Night/Jan. 20th (only 6 tables left!). Don’t miss out on this great St. Edward tradition and support our 8th grade class! Get your order form (posted below) in now.
Big Rad 80’s Auction/Big Red Raffle Tickets: $50 per ticket.
Grand prize: $5,000
1st prize: $1,500
2nd prize: $1,000
Next early bird drawing of $250 on 1-28-18/Discovery Sunday. Early bird winning tickets are still eligible for main drawing at the Auction. Congrats to Judy Christen for wining the 1st Early Bird Drawing on 12/3/17.
$500 cash prize to the seller of the winning grand prize ticket
Receive a family NUT card with purchase of a raffle ticket.
Buy online (click here) or return the tickets previously sent home
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
Save the Date: Super Bowl Party, Feb. 4th, 3- 11pm. Stop by and support the Youth Sports Program.
Boys Basketball Schedule (Grades 5th-8th):
- Wednesday, 12/13 @ Eds vs. QAS (gold) – games start at 5pm. (5th Grade – check your A,B,C, D schedules as there is also a game @ Barts vs IC on Wed, 12/13)
- Monday, 12/18 @ PFGA – games start at 5pm. (5th Grade – check your A,B,C, D schedules as there is also a game @ Barts vs SJ on Mon, 12/18)
4th Grade (Boys & Girls) Winter league:
- Saturday , 12/16 @ St. Ed’s. 11:00 AM Girls vs St. Juliana Green and 1:00 PM Boys vs QAS White
Complete basketball Schedule is available on the school Athletics/Basketball Page – click here.
Calling all Home Brewers! Are you looking for some people to share your home brew with? Then bring your beer to our second annual Chili Cook Off & Home Brew Festival on Saturday, February 10th. It doesn’t matter if this is your first beer or if you’re a master brewer. All beers and styles are welcome in the Home Brew Festival! So get out your pots, buckets, and mash tuns! Start brewing!
Eve of the Eve – Dec. 30th Celebration
Nick’s Pizza Jan. 25th
Parent Principal Letter – Nov.
TRIP Form 2017 Fall v4
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
Wednesday, Dec. 20th: Christmas Program (Grades 2nd & 6th along with St. Edward Orchestra)
Saturday, Dec. 30th: Eve of the Eve (@ Legno’s)
Tuesday, Jan. 9th: SEPO Meeting
Saturday, Jan. 13th: Mary Poppins, Musical Theatre Production
Monday, Jan. 15th: No School
Saturday, Jan. 20th: Trivia Night (presale event only), 7pm to midnight
Sunday, Jan. 28th – Feb. 2nd: Catholic Schools Week