- No School: Friday, April 27th/Teacher Inservice
- Early Dismissal: Friday, May 4th/Grandparents’ Day
Save the Date(s):
- Father Mike’s Retirement & Celebration Mass, Sunday, June 3rd, 11am
- Sister Marie Michelle’s Retirement & Celebration Mass, Sunday, June 10th, 11am
Register Now for the Big Red Run-click here: Saturday, May 19, 2018. Race begins 8:30am. All proceeds will fund: St. Edward School, The Vietnam Veteran Of America Chapter #242 Chicago & Juvenile Diabetes.
St. Edward Talent Show: Auditions on Wednesday, April 18th, 3- 5pm starting in the gym then to lower church (depending on time & conflict with Volleyball games)Talent Show is scheduled for Thursday, May 10th at 7pm in Buckley Hall. Check out the Audition Video on the school’s Facebook page.
Join us for 2018 St. Edward Girls Sports Recognition Night. Friday May 4, 2018 at Buckley Hall. Flyer with details below. Volunteers and RSVP’s needed.
Big Rad 80’s Auction (Saturday, April 21st, 6 – 11:30pm): Tickets for the Big Rad Auction are now available for purchase! Tickets are $45 in advance (through April 20 2018) and $60 at the door. Each advance ticket purchase includes a free drink ticket for you AND a NUT card! Its a WIN-WIN for the whole family! Buy your tickets now – click here.
- Stock the Cellar! Donate top shelf liquor, bottles of your favorite wine or champagne. Easy donation to help the auction! See details on flyer below.
- Great Auction items to bid on – here’s a quick sneak peek of some of the great items that will be available!
- New live Big Rad Auction item this year: A Party in Wrigley Park – Ten tickets to see the Chicago Cubs play the Milwauke Brewers on Sunday April 29, 2018 at 1:20 pm. Before the game, enjoy drinks and appitiizers in a reserved space at the Brickhouse Tavern overlooking Wrigley Field.
- The Big Rad Auction will offer many “sign-up” events where you can meet other St. Ed’s parents. There will be a Pub Crawl through the neighborhood surrounding St. Ed’s on June 23rd. Also, there will be Mom’s Night Outs at the Mama Mia Party and Bunco Night, and the Dad’s Night Out Smoke and Brew Party.
- Interested in trying out a new fitness class in a laid-back, friendly atmosphere without joining a new gym? The Big Rad Auction will offer “sign-up” events for a Fluidity Barre Class, Orange Theory Class or a Zumba Class.
Pass It On Donation Challenge – now through April 30th. Flyer below with details.
Face off your clutter, clear the zone, and clean out your closets! Get the entire family involved in gathering gently-used clothes and household items, then go to any participating Goodwill Store & Donation Center between Saturday, April 1 and Sunday, April 30, 2018 OR Drop-off at St. Ed’s! Simply indicate your school name, city and number of items donated on the slip provided to you by the Goodwill Donation Attendant, and the school with the greatest number of items donated will receive a visit from a Chicago Blackhawks player. It’s that easy! Open to elementary and middle schools in the metropolitan Chicago territory only.
YOUTH PROGRAM NEWS:
Track & Field: Meet at St. Laurence HS on Saturday, April 14th
Volleyball, 4/12: QAS @ St. Ed’s. 4:15/ Boys B, 5pm/Boys, 6pm/6th Grade Girls, 7pm/7th Grade Girls, 8pm/8th Grade Girls
Family Fully Alive Retreat/FAMILIES: We’re hosting a retreat for you April 29! E-mail Fr. Dom to RSVP (fatherdominicclemente@gma
11:00am- Holy Mass in Church
12:00pm- Brunch in Unity Hall (below Church)
12:45- Begin Retreat, breakout session, and large group gatherings
4:00- End Retreat
Totus Tuus St. Edward Parish 2018 Summer Catechetical Youth Program.Totus Tuus is an Archdiocesan catechetical summer youth program led by a young adult team of college students who travel throughout the summer teaching the Gospel through catechetical instruction, Mass, sacraments, music, games, fun and more! Totus Tuus seeks to assist and supplement the work of parents and parishes towards a deeper understanding of our faith and the person of Jesus Christ.
- Grades 1-6: Monday—Friday July 16—20, 2017 9:00 am—2:30 pm Cost: $30.00/Child
- Grades 7-12 Sunday—Thursday July 15—19, 2017 7:00 —9:00 pm Cost: $15.00/Child Waived if child(ren) volunteer to help with the Grades 1-6 program
- Register Now – Click Here
St. Edward Parish Book Club: Join our Book Club! “The Long Loneliness”, An Autobiography by Dorothy Day. First meeting will be May 15th. All Book Club meetings are held in the Rectory Hall from 7:00 – 8:00 pm. For more details – click here.
Pass It On Donation Challenge
Stock the Cellar 18
Girls Sports Recognition flyer2018
Drink for free Auction Form 80s
History Fair Flyer
Windy City Theatre Parent Reps_intro letter
SMM – 2018 – Announcement
TRIP form 2018 Winter v1 (updated)
Pre-Registration Letter 2018
Pre-registration form 2018-2019
2018 Auction & 5K SponsorshipPackages
2018 Big Red Auction Donation Form
BIG RAD 80’s Auction TICKET FLYER
Lunchroom Fees Letter Due 10012017
Liturgy Schedule 2017-2018
2017-2018Creative Corner/After School RegistrationForm
2017-2018Creative Corner ParentLetter
Family Directory Info Form
- History Fair, Friday, April 13th, 12 – 3pm (gym)
- History Fair Open House, Sunday, April 15th, 8:30am to Noon (gym)
- Aspire Testing – April 16th through the 24th
- Big Red Auction, April 21st, 6 – 11:30pm
- Woodwind, Brass and Percussion Recital, April 25th, 7pm
- No School/Teacher Inservice Day, April 27th
- Grandparents’ Day, May 4th, Early Dismissal
- Flower Sale/Deals on Wheels, May 4th, 9am to Noon
- Girls All Sports Recognition Night, May 4th, 7-10pm (gym)