Parents and caregivers play a vital role in supporting the overall learning experience. St. Edward strongly encourages regular communication between staff, parents and students. We provide a number of technological tools to assist this effort including:
Innovative and user-friendly WEBSITE (www.stedwardschool.com) providing:
- School calendar, staff directory, upcoming news/events and parish information
- Access to your child’s grades through MyGradeBook (5th-8th)
- Access to homework assignments and class information through Chandler’s assignment books/Wednesday folders
Weekly School Newsletters via email
Email and Phone Notification through School Reach for emergency notifications, priority news updates, etc.
Updates regarding your child’s experience and progress are also communicated the following ways:
- Parent Night/open house – in September, parents are invited to meet the teachers, discuss curriculum, classroom practices and discipline procedures.
- Parent/Teacher/Student conferences – conferences are held twice a year.
- Faculty and Staff provide regular contact via email, phone, and meetings by appointment